At-home peel. treatment-room results
Are you looking to achieve smoother, brighter, and more youthful-looking skin? Dermalogica’s Liquid Peelfoliant might just be the skincare secret you’ve been searching for.
What is Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant?
Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant is a transformative skincare product designed to exfoliate, brighten, and renew your skin’s appearance. Unlike physical exfoliants that rely on abrasive particles, this liquid peel uses a blend of powerful, yet gentle, ingredients to reveal a more radiant complexion.
The key ingredients in Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant include:
• Glycolic Acid has the smallest molecular size among AHAs, allowing it to
help shed built-up layers of skin, clear pores, and help to even skin tone.
• Lactic Acid is an AHA with exfoliating, brightening and hydrating benefits.
• Salicylic Acid, an oil-soluble BHA, loosens the bonds between dead skin cells – aiding in the exfoliation of old keratinocytes to exfoliate, unclog pores, and even skin texture.
• Gluconolactone, a plant-based PHA (Polyhydroxy Acid) with a large molecular structure, gently exfoliates the skin’s surface – helping to minimize sensitization as it delivers antioxidant benefits.
• Tranexamic Acid, derived from the amino acid Lysine, helps to brighten skin and minimize hyperpigmentation.
• Phytic Acid helps even skin tone and minimize hyperpigmentation while also delivering antioxidant benefits.
• Fermented Pomegranate Enzyme, extracted from unused fruit pulp, helps to exfoliate the outermost layer of dead skin cells that trap bacteria and sebum.
• A moisturizing lipid-rich blend with ceramides, upcycled Cranberry Extract and Red Gardenia Flower Extract promotes radiant, long-lasting hydration.
How often should you use it?
The frequency of using Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant largely depends on your skin type and tolerance. However, as a general guideline:
– Sensitive Skin: Start with using it once a week and gradually increase to twice a week if your skin tolerates it well build up to daily use.
– Normal to Combination Skin: You can use it 2-3 times a week building up to daily use.
– Oily or Acne-Prone Skin: You may benefit from using it 3 times a week to help unclog pores and control excess oil building up to daily use.
Always follow the instructions on the product packaging and be sure to use sunscreen during the day as your skin may become more sensitive to the sun after using exfoliating products.
Who should use Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant?
This liquid peel is suitable for a wide range of individuals seeking skin renewal and rejuvenation. It’s especially recommended for:
- Ageing Skin: If you’re concerned about fine lines, dullness, and uneven skin texture, Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant can help promote a more youthful appearance.
- Hyperpigmentation: Those dealing with uneven skin tone and dark spots can benefit from the brightening properties of this product.
- Acne-Prone Skin: The exfoliating action can help prevent clogged pores and improve the overall clarity of your skin.
- Dull or Tired-Looking Skin: Even if you don’t have specific skin concerns, this peel can give your complexion a fresh and radiant boost.
Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant is formulated to be suitable for a wide range of skin types, including normal, dry, oily, and combination skin. However, if you have particularly sensitive skin, it’s essential to patch-test the product first and introduce it gradually into your routine to ensure it works well for you.
How to use this incredible product:
Massage evenly onto dry, cleansed skin. Leave on for 1-3 minutes, then rinse. Begin by using every other day, noting skin’s response and building up to daily use. You may experience tingling as the product activates. For daytime use, follow with a moisturizer and SPF.
What If you are using Retinol:
If you are using retinol at night, you can use the liquid peelfoliant in the morning. If you prefer to use at night avoid using the retinol that night. You can always alternate.
Can I use other exfoliants with this?
Liquid Peelfoliant’s 30% concentration of acids and enzymes makes it quite potent – so most clients will not feel the need to use other exfoliants on days when they use Liquid Peelfoliant. However, a separate daily exfoliant may be used as tolerated if desired.
Will my skin visibly peel?
No; your skin should not visibly shed with daily use of Liquid Peelfoliant. Unlike treatment room peels that can leave your skin with tightness or peeling, Liquid Peelfoliant leaves skin instantly brighter, smoother, and more luminous.
What it goes best with Liquid Peelfoliant?
-Smart Response Serum Dynamic
-Skin Recovery SPF 50
Why is Liquid Peelfoliant pink?
The pinkish color of Liquid Peelfoliant is derived from antioxidant-rich Red Gardenia Flower Extract. Its scent comes from a blend of Raspberry, Rosa Damascena and Bergamot Oil.
Estimated number of uses
2 oz / 59 mL: 35 uses
So there you have it Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant is a versatile skincare product that can help you achieve a more youthful, radiant complexion. With the right usage frequency and consideration for your skin type, it can become a valuable addition to your skincare routine, helping you unveil the best version of your skin.
Remember, consistency is key when it comes to skincare, and always consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional if you have specific concerns or questions about incorporating a new product into your routine.
If this product sounds like a product you need in your regime
click here >
Need any help or advice just email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dermalogica Skin Expert
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note that the links provided above are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase products or services through these links, I may earn a small commission. This commission helps support the maintenance and growth of this blog, allowing me to continue providing valuable skincare information.